TechTrans International is a language and logistics services company located in Houston, TX that has proudly supported the NASA International Space Station program for 24 years. They are looking to staff to staff 25 high quality linguists for a contract opportunity located in the U.S. Capitol area. They need linguists in 13 different languages with clearances SECRET or higher and IRL 4 or higher.
- Minimum of 2+ ILR level in English and Target Language
- Must be able to travel overseas and live/ work in Austere conditions
- Any level of security clearance required (please indicate current level on application)
- Must be physically able to keep up with Mission Personnel
- Must wear work boots
- Strong desire for Military or Intelligence background (Engineering, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, Legal, Medical, Banking/Finance, Foreign Military)
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity.
- Ability and willingness to do some, physical work in setting up meetings or taking inventory of materials, as needed- sometimes in remote locations.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to maintain accuracy under time constraints; decisive problem solving skills; ability to work independently and/ or with a team; and, a willingness to work overtime, as needed.
- Must be able to pass all background checks (local and international)
Target Languages include but are not limited to: Russian, Chinese, French, Korean, Spanish, English, Persian-Farsi, Kurdish, Urdu, Somali, Arabic, Dari, Pashtu, Serbo-Croatian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Creole. Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Hindi, Ukrainian, Romanian, Polish, Nuristani, Thai, Swahili, Hebrew, Baluchi, Turkomen, Azeri, Japanese, Tajik, Indonesian, Bengali, Uzbek, Hausa, Turkish, Somali, Punjabi, Amharic, Malayalam, Nepali, Singhalese, Kyrgyz, Kazakh, Tamil, Tamasheq, Tuaregm Tamahaq, Georgian