Exiger assists organizations worldwide with practical advice and technology solutions to prevent compliance breaches, respond to risk, remediate major issues and monitor ongoing business activities.
Exiger has a current need for Hebrew, Korean, Dutch and Japanese proficient candidates. Reading comprehension skills are above conversational skills. They are searching for candidates with the aforementioned language skills to be research associates. Clearances are not required, and this is a great opportunity for recent college graduates with language and research skills.
Research Associates are creative and inquisitive. They use a wide range of research tools to gather risk and compliance intelligence on individuals and companies. The research is then analyzed and developed into a narrative report, which is used by clients to understand the general background of the subject, assess the subject’s legitimacy and reputation, and inform strategic decision-making. Research Associates work both independently and collaboratively on research and reports for a variety of domestic and international clients.
Research Associates are key members of the Exiger Diligence research team. Responsibilities include:
- Extensive primary and secondary research using a variety of open-source web-based tools
- Identification of pertinent information and development of useful insights into the subject
- Write clear, concise, and thorough reports for clients
- Learn to own cases from start to finish with review of cases by senior researchers
- Assist with research, writing, and editing of large and complex cases
- Commitment to integrity and thoroughness of research
- Under certain circumstances some travel may be required
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Superior comprehension and analytical abilities
- Excellent logical thinking
- Ability to work in fast-paced and self-driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize several projects and assignments simultaneously
- Organizational and time management competency required
- Interest and understanding of current events, international affairs, financial regulations, economics and/or finance
- Professional fluency/proficiency in a foreign language with a particular emphasis on Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Italian, and Japanese a plus.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree required, 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
|Job Category||Private Sector|